-2014-15: Central European University, Budapest, International Relations and European Studies, MA degree with merit
-2012-14: Corvinus University of Budapest, International Relations (in English), MA Degree
- 2014: Hungarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Office of Strategic Planning.
- 2013-14: Embassy of the United States is Budapest, Political-Economic Section.
- 2012-13: Office of Member of European Parliament, Brussels
- 2011: Hungarian Institute for International Affairs
- 2016-17: Teaching Assistant 'Policy Analysis and Policy Process I &II’ – Central European University, School of Public Policy.
- 2017-18: Teaching Assistant 'Policy Analysis' – Central European University, School of Public Policy.
- 2017-18: Teaching Assistant 'International Organizations: Past, Present and Future' – Central European University, School of Public Policy.
- European Union legitimacy
- Common Commercial Policy of the EU
- Central European discourses on migration