CEU's PhD in Political Science is accredited in the US and Austria. We offer five specializations based on a system of tracks, which you can complement with a minor by doing additional coursework in a subfield.
CHOOSE YOUR TRACK:
· Comparative Politics
· International Relations
· Political Economy
· Political Theory
· Public Policy
FUND YOUR STUDIES:
Apply by February 1, 2022 to be elegible for the CEU Doctoral Scholarship.
It covers the full cost of tuition and health insurance (36 months), complete with a monthly stipend to assist with housing and living costs.
· Thematic Scholarship
Yehuda Elkana Scholarship for students pursuing a doctoral degree in higher education policy.
· OSUN Modular Doctoral Fellowship
We also welcome applications from junior faculty of the following institutions who wish to pursue a PhD in Political Science:
· Al-Quds University and Al-Quds Bard College of Arts and Sciences (Palestine)
· American University of Bulgaria
· American University of Central Asia (Kyrgyzstan)
· Ashesi University (Ghana)
· BRAC University (Bangladesh)
· European Humanities University (Lithuania)
· Fulbright University Vietnam
· Parami University (Myanmar)